NYA pricing on download

Everything about OraStream's digital supply chain and bitrate adaptive audio streaming for 16/24-bit audiio
DanaInSD

NYA pricing on download

Postby DanaInSD » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:09 am

How do I get the "NYA exclusive price" on a download?

orastream
Site Admin

Re: NYA pricing on download

Postby orastream » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:34 pm

Thanks for your ticket/feedback.

If you had not downloaded the free track that came with your subscription to the NYA, please find the link to the free download here: https://neilyoungarchives.com/#/info-ca ... 14_0713_01

Click Free Download to take you to the download page on NYA Download Store (in OraStream).

Login and you should now be able to load and download "Who's Gonna Stand Up? (Live with Crazy Horse)"

Please let me know if this works. [Please also check the Purchased tab to see if the track was assigned into your account].

orastream
Site Admin

Re: NYA pricing on download

Postby orastream » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:39 pm

Please do the following steps:

1. login to NYA Site and load the album which you intend to purchase the album/singles

2. click Buy Album ==> Buy High Res From Xstream by NYA to leave the NYA Site to NYA Download Store (on OraStream)

3. Sign in with your OraStream user account and wait for the selected album page to load

4. Click to select the album or at least 5 singles from the album (or any other) in the NYA Download Store to check out/purchase.

Upon completion, the album or tracks will be available for download (like how it was with the free track).

If you don't log out of the NYA download store, your NYA subscription token will be stored in your web browser. This means you don't have to be re-directed from the NYA site to get the NYA discounts (for subsequent visits) on the NYA download store.

Please let me know if you have any queries/comments.

Return to “OraStream”